“A new Monmouth University poll found that 41% of respondents think that Trump should be impeached and made to leave office, compared to 53% who disagree. These responses were to the same question asked by the Gallup Poll in July 1973 at the beginning of the Watergate scandal. But at that time, 24% of Americans wanted to impeach Nixon, and 62% were opposed.”
See Donald Trump: Impeachment Support Holds SteadyIt’s going to happen sooner or later. USA can’t wait until 2020 to kick Trump out of office. He’s already wrecked the government. There’s no reason to wait to see how bad it gets.
- He’s revealed classified information to the Russians in the Oval Office just for kicks. USA does not need an agent of the Russian government running things.
- He’s offended, frightened and alarmed friends and enemies alike. This is the kind of chaos that breeds wars. South Korea, Saudi Arabia, and Japan could even go nuclear if Trump keeps saying stupid things.
- Trump tells more lies in a week than most politicians do in a career. USA chose him to change that and they made a mistake. Impeachment will fix that mistake.
- Trump has attacked/insulted/demeaned more women. This is not what the “Leader of the Free World” should be doing and is a disgusting example to put before the youth of the world.
- Trump has demonstrated schizophrenic decision making, deciding one thing at 6am and declaring something else in the afternoon so his spox have no clue what the fearless leader is thinking. This chaos is not what the country needs. Calm deliberate leadership is needed in good times and bad. He doesn’t lead. He harasses.
- He shows no interest in good government at all like not balancing the budget, kicking tens of millions off health insurance, retaining obsolete declining industries, not replacing necessary people he fired from the former regime, destroying the environment, education and healthcare, hiring incompetent cronies and relatives, playing golf when he should be thinking what the Hell is going on or solving problems, …
- Rather than putting “America First”, he’s putting “Trump First”. He spends more time and energy being his own PR person/attack-dog than governing and he’s doing a very bad job of that. He’s out promoting his businesses every chance he gets.
- He’s obviously spent more than a decade worshipping Putin but instead of moving to Russia where he would fit in perfectly he serves as a subversive agent for Putin doing his best to destroy what’s great about USA.
I don’t know which of these are the highest crimes or misdemeanours but all are sufficient reason to kick him out of office sooner rather than later.