It is often said in the world of IT/software that a firm “eats their own dog-food” meaning they use the product they sell/produce. I have been doing the same. This is breakfast:
- hamburger bun baked in my kitchen from 50% whole and 50% white wheat flour,
- home made salami made from lean ground beef in my kitchen,
- ripe bell pepper picked minutes ago from the garden,
- ripe tomatoes picked minutes ago from the garden, and
- mayonnaise from the store…
It’s good to eat the fruits of one’s labour. For IT I recommend Debian GNU/Linux, a cooperative project of the world. The world can and does make its own software.