My spies have returned from Asia with little to report.
- They can confirm that The Great Wall and thousands of old things exist in China,
- pretty women are in demand by young men for posed photos,
- things that sparkle are readily available in stores,
- the wealthy do own beautiful shops and homes complete with armed guards,
- Internet cafes exist and some run that other OS, and
- the poor exist and live on the other side of the bay, valley, or hill …
Not once did they ask their prepaid tour-guides to see an electronics/computer shop… They had plenty of time at pools, beaches, many modes of transportation, and many different geographic features… Never send a tourist to do a geek’s job, I guess.