The USA calls their NSA, The National Security Agency. The NSA is not about security at all but insecurity. Spying on innocents is an act of war.“If all of the known National Security Agency surveillance wasn’t enough, the organization infected 50,000 computer networks with malware that could "steal sensitive information" according to new slides published by the Danish paper, NRC.” While the problem is huge, it is possible to fix. Every nation on Earth should be outraged by the USA and take these steps:
- Set up economic sanctions against USA including:
- Cashing in all treasury bonds from USA,
- Stop all interbank transfers just as the USA called for Iran,
- ban all trade in goods and services with the USA or USAian corporations,
- fork all FLOSS projects headquartered in USA if they will not voluntarily relocate,
- ban all software from Microsoft and “partners” headquartered in USA, including Google, whom we cannot trust if they are subject to USAian laws promoting NSA,
- prosecute for espionage all collaborators who helped NSA undermine communications and security globally,
- terminate all peace, military, cooperation and trade agreements with USA,
- block flights, trucks, shipments or vessels to or from USA, and
- bar entry to all persons bearing USAian passports.
- Seek out and undo all alterations of communications networks worldwide sponsored by the NSA, and
- Replace all satellites forming part of the global networks.
How long do you think the NSA would continue its reign of terror if the world stood up to the USA like this? Not even a few months. The NSA would be shut down by the very people who set it up out of their own sense of self-interest.