Not The Grammys

I happened to catch a few minutes of the Grammys on TV while I was baking bread. TLW had it on and I had to hang around waiting for dough to rise/rest/bake etc. It was pretty boring and I skipped most of it. TLW is a channel-changer and she eventually latched onto some stuff on the PVR. Apparently, I missed the best part:

I won’t spoil it for you but the best part comes at the end…

ROFL!

This entry was posted in politics and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Not The Grammys

1. Deaf Spy says:

You wanted the victim to be forced to work close to the abuser?

Absolutely not. Proper reaction would be to fire the abuser on spot and report him to the proper authorities as per the extend of his actions.

Instead, Clinton punished the victim in two ways:
    1) Made her lose her job.
    2) Silence her.

No wonder she lost, Robert.

2. Ivan says:

The abuser was punished (pay, re-education).

Yes, keeping your job is certainly punishment when that job is working for a Clinton. 🙄

3. Deaf Spy wrote, “Hillary protected a sexual harasser, her assistant Strider. The victim was forced to sign an NDA and move to a new job”

What? You wanted the victim to be forced to work close to the abuser? The abuser was punished (pay, re-education).

4. Deaf Spy says:

Worse, Hillary protected a sexual harasser, her assistant Strider. The victim was forced to sign an NDA and move to a new job.

How can Dems pretend they protect women, is totally beyond me.

Clintons are really guilty of sexually harassing women and shielding harassers. Robert, still surprised Trump won? 🙂

5. Grece says:

The Dems and Liberals are so full of themselves, this is why it was such a huge shock for them to lose the election. People like Pog still cannot get over it and routinely write about Trumps alleged misgivings, but can never cite anything but CNN rhetoric, not form a independent thought.

6. Deaf Spy says:

Stuff like that brought down the ratings:

Seems Dems and Liberals are only alienating common people more and more.

7. Ivan says:

In other news, CNN has decided that monogamy is no longer important.