Annihilation

“The BBC has uncovered details of a secret deal that let hundreds of IS fighters and their families escape from Raqqa, under the gaze of the US and British-led coalition and Kurdish-led forces who control the city.

A convoy included some of IS’s most notorious members and – despite reassurances – dozens of foreign fighters. Some of those have spread out across Syria, even making it as far as Turkey.”

See Raqqa’s dirty secret
Donald Trump has often touted how tough he would be on Murdering Bastards in Syria but it turns out his crew allowed hundreds of the bastards leave Raqqa in a convoy to avoid a fight to the death. It’s not clear what the outcome of that escape is but it’s not what Trump promised and these bastards will probably end up costing more lives and treasure for some time to come.

I get military expediency. I get minimizing imminent deaths. I don’t get why Trump trumpets one thing and does another. USA is just a part of the attack on the murdering bastards but Trump wants to take all the credit and avoid all the blame, like a child lying to parents. A child can be forgiven for telling little lies. Trump’s lies are too enormous to forgive. Don’t forget at the next opportunity to vote Trump and his supporters out of office. They are not making the world a better place. Trump promised annihilation and delivered a route for escape.

This entry was posted in politics and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Annihilation

1. Deaf Spy says:

Giving advice to someone who is not here. Good on you moron.

Then why do you always respond to this moniker, lamp-post proletarian?

Deaf Spy
    Fifi, see Robert’s good advice. Listen to it, you pretty thing.
    Giving advice to someone who is not here. Good on you moron.

3. Deaf Spy says:

Fifi, see Robert’s good advice. Listen to it, you pretty thing.

4. Deaf Spy says:

I suggest you go out, get a job and quit living in your mother’s basement.

Thanks for your concern, I do appreciate it, but you are too late, Robert. I did all those three more than 20 years ago. I even got (and still have) three jobs, all related to programming and software development.

5. Deaf Spy wrote, “Seeing your code and contributions to programming discussions here on this very blog, I suggest you return the people their money.”

I suggest you go out, get a job and quit living in your mother’s basement.

6. Deaf Spy says:

I was paid to be a computer programmer

7. Grece wrote, “People who are able to do something well can do that thing for a living, while people who are not able to do anything that well make a living by teaching.”

Or, some people like me learn to do stuff well and then teach others. I was paid to be a computer programmer, an accelerator physicist, a cyclotron operator, a welder, and a teacher. Most of the people with whom I worked respected me, unlike Grece, who seems to think the worst of everyone but himself.

8. Grece wrote, “Seems Obama was arming ISIS.”

ISTR that the Iraqis fled Mosul leaving huge quantities of arms. Also, some of the rebels in Syria defected. I don’t believe Obama ever intended to supply the murdering bastards.

9. Grece says:

Care to explain away this Robert?

Seems Obama was arming ISIS.

10. Grece says:

Ahem, clears throat.

I will remind you Robert of an old adage, People who are able to do something well can do that thing for a living, while people who are not able to do anything that well make a living by teaching.

Good Day.

11. Grece wrote, “never accomplishing any of his goals meanwhile”.

I’ve done a lot in my life and have several goals on my horizon. Meanwhile what has Grece done? Nothing. He’s just an empty shell full of echoes.

12. Grece says:

Robert goes on and on about Trump, while ranting and raving about advantages of Linux, but never accomplishing any of his goals meanwhile. It reminds me of those men you meet at the bar, blabbering on and on about how they did this and that, can do this and that, but is just blowing smoke and everyone else at the bar knows it.

People like that, cannot express themselves at home, due to a domineering woman, such as Robert has in his life.

13. Old Bill says:

You see to miss the fact that Trump really doesn’t direct anything. If there were some credit to be taken, Trump would claim the lion’s share to be sure, but the real truth is that ISIS lost due to the inevitable attrition caused by a lack of critical mass. Don’t blame Trump for lack of resolve.