2018 Could Be A Great Year For Me To Go Solar And Solo

“Global supply of polysilicon, solar wafers and PV modules will significantly exceed demand in 2018, media reports have cited Li Xianshou, CEO for China-based solare wafer maker ReneSolar, as indicating.”

See PV oversupply to happen in 2018, says ReneSolar CEO
Supply and demand are cyclical when a technology matures. We are there. I plan to buy an electric car, the Solo, and charge it from Sun in 2018, so news that PV panels may be cheapest in 2018 is good news. If only freight, importation paperwork and government subsidies were as helpful. I doubt I will get any breaks there.

This entry was posted in politics, technology and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to 2018 Could Be A Great Year For Me To Go Solar And Solo

Grece by the way my forecast 7 years ago was exactly right. 2015 Microsoft just turned of the activation servers. So reinstalling XP after start of 2015 you were legally stuffed unless you had a volume license copy. With windows 7 this gets more nightmare. Grece its funny how you keep on claiming I don’t know things then bring in historic examples where I had post stuff other than here and was absolute in time proven right.

copyright-breacher/copyright breacher

Grece UK/Australian courts legal english in copyright cases. One party is the copyright owner and one party is the suspected copyright breacher and if convicted the person is a copyright breacher. Basically can you not read the Queens English?

So attempted to change topic come on what OS do you recommend Grece?

3. Grece says:

Hamdong, I have another question.

What is a copyright breacher?

oiaohm • 7 years ago
    Existing copies of XP don’t expire want to bet?

OEM and Boxed Set Users copies need activation after re-installation. If MS Playsforsure is anything to go by. At 2015 will just turn XP activation servers off for good so reinstall will no longer be a option for all OEM and Boxed set users. Past this point the only people who will still be able to use it are copyright breachers and companies with VLK.There is nothing in the OEM or Boxed Set Licenses that say that MS has to free the old XP OEM and Boxed Set from the activation servers.

Grece what operating system do you use. Cannot be Microsoft Windows or OS X or Android because they have higher count of security issues than going Debian. Because if it is any of those you are a absolute hypocrite.

Grece come if you are going to say something should not be used on security ground you should be able to give a suggestion based on what you are using that is better.

5. Grece says:

I don’t recommend Debian GNU/Linux, too exploits. Robert do you also recommend ARM, Chinese tractors and non-existent overly-priced electric mobility scooters?

6. Grece says:

Weak Robert.

7. Deaf Spy wrote, “did you give up on ARM? And, and, what about Linux on desktop?”

ARM and */Linux are doing well. I had a phone call just yesterday on the matter. Ubuntu had fizzled on a guy and I talked him through some diagnostics. He downloaded Debian GNU/Linux onto a USB drive and last I heard he was going to install Debian. No further news is good news.

8. Grece says:

Yep, Robert done gave up the ghost on both them subjects.

You and I both know that Robert won’t receive these things either.

9. Deaf Spy says:

What’s up, did you give up on ARM? And, and, what about Linux on desktop?