“The Senate was nearly unanimous on Thursday passing a bill that would slap Russia with new sanctions and give Congress the power to review any White House attempts to roll them back.”
See Senate passes Russia sanctions bill, pushing back against Donald TrumpI’ve been holding fire a bit lately, watching the Trump-train derail:
- USA rejected Trump’s “Health Care” bill to the point that Trump began calling it “mean”.
- Witnesses on The Hill refused to answer questions saying they were preserving Trump’s right to invoke executive privilege. This gives new meaning to the term “StoneWalling”.
- Trump doesn’t know whether to denounce or take credit for the blockade of Qatr. He threw a lit match into the powder keg of the Gulf and wants it back…
- He promised USA no one would mess with USA militarily and Russia, China and Iran are all harassing USAian vessels.
- Coal miners are going back to work without healthcare insurance but not in the numbers Trump promised. Oh, he promises to retrain people except that part of the budget was cut back…
- Trump held a cabinet meeting wherein every one around the table worshipped Trump as if he were God incarnate.
- Really putting things off his rails is the announcement that Trump is being investigated for obstructing justice.
“When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom. The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.”. The Bible, Proverbs, Chapter 11 verse 2.