Jerry Kroll, CEO of EM, gave an inspiring presentation to young people at a school for Climate Justice Week. While he talked a lot about saving the planet by using renewable energy and battery-powered thingies, he gave a lot of information about the Solo:
- First delivery will be to a restaurant in Vancouver this month,
- production will be “2 or 3 a month” locally (I’m hoping this is a mistake and it’s really 2 or 3 a week…),
- he has a NDA but there will be news about investment opportunities on Dragon’s Den showing in August,
- Solo will be crash-tested, and
- the Chinese partner can build thousands as can an Indian partner.