- The leader of the CEO hopefuls wants to port M$’s office suite to other platforms to sell more. There goes lock-in for the client OS.
- He also wants to shutdown/sell Xbox and Bing to get back to core businesses and shed employees.
- Two zero-day flaws are being exploited in the wild and M$ can’t do anything about it…
- M$ can’t add and doesn’t even try (more on this).
- M$ is still losing share in client OS even on legacy PCs.
So, the M$-juggernaut, once thought invincible, is rolling into mud and rocks at the bottom of a ravine while the rest of us soar on small cheap computers and FLOSS. If M$ continues to ignore serious flaws, business will desert them as consumers already have over stupid user-interfaces and high prices. Good.