Canonical has published a book about the benefits of migrating to Ubuntu GNU/Linux from XP.
“Download today and discover:
- The cost of a Windows 7 upgrade for your organisation
- Seven trends changing your desktop strategy
- Four types of user who just don’t need Windows
- Eight reasons why Ubuntu is enterprise-ready
- Four experiences of enterprises now using Ubuntu
- The risk-free way to try out Ubuntu today
Just fill out the form you can see on the right for the full story.”
Isn’t it cool to find a large well-connected corporation actually promoting GNU/Linux?