My wife and I built this little place in the country 22 years ago located 10 minutes north of Winnipeg. Main features:
- lovely treed lot (2 apples, 1 apricot, 2 maples, 2 elms, 2 spruce, raspberries, lilac and junipers, well for irrigation, municipal water for the house) over 100′x100′ in a quiet and safe community
- bi-level layout (55′X30.5′) with workshop (22′X22′, 3000cfm exhaust fan and steel shelving), double attached garage (22′X22′) and deck
- tyndall stone front 77′ wide
- oak flooring on the upper level 1680 sq. ft.
- laminate flooring on the lower level
- ceramic tile in kitchen and 3 bathrooms
- air-tight fireplace with tyndall stone wall in family room
- air-tight wood stove in rec-room
- 3 bedrooms up and 4 down, kitchen, living room, dining room and family room up, rec-room, storage down
- oak bifold doors on closets
We raised three children there and became a family.