Everyone is using GNU/Linux except OEMs and retailers. They are locked in to the revenue sharing from that other OS. Demand change.
GNU/Linux is an operating system. It allows us to run computers and create, find, change and display information better than that other OS:
- Of the million busiest web sites 66% use Apache
- The London Stock Exchange is switching to GNU/Linux because it works
- 90% of the top 500 supercomputers use GNU/Linux
- Brazil installed 356800 GNU/Linux desktops in schools
- 72% of businesses prefer a nine-year old OS to M$’s current stuff
- that other OS is still full of holes
The reliability, performance, and low cost of GNU/Linux is what you need. Go with GNU/Linux on server, database, network and desktop for one low price, $0, for the licence.